2023-2024 Registration Process and Information
Parents who have children currently enrolled in a CCSD school must use their Campus Parent account to re-register their children or add a student.
Parents who have children new to CCSD OR are returning after having left CCSD can use the link above. After completing the online registration application, bring all required documents to school.
Parent/Guardian will need to submit this form after completing the CCSD Online Registration to enroll in Conners ES
Infinite Campus Parent Account Information
If you do not have your username and password for the parent portal, you will need to come in person to the front office with a Nevada State ID between the hours of 6:30 am- 1:30 pm. (This information cannot be given over the phone)
Transfers from Clark County School District Schools:
If your child has been attending another Clark County School District school, you will need to provide the following:
For proof of address, you must bring one of the following:
- recent utility bill
- rent receipt
- residential lease or sales contract
- Driver’s licenses, telephone bills, or cable bills are not acceptable.
If you are living with a friend or relative, you must provide:
- a notarized Clark County School District Residential Affidavit signed by you and the owner/renter of the property where you are staying, indicating that it is your place of residence. These forms are available in the school office.
- a utility bill in the owner's name (no phone or cable).
- picture ID of the person you with whom you are residing - Address on ID MUST match the address of utility bill/residence
If your child was attending a Clark County School District elementary school during the current school year, you must have withdrawal papers from the last school attended. All parents registering their child must provide a picture I.D.
Students New to Clark County School District:
If you are new to the Clark County School District, you must also provide, in addition to those items listed above:
For proof of your child’s identity, please bring one of the following (photocopies will not be accepted):
- original birth certificate with the state seal (baptismal certificates and hospital issued certificates are not acceptable)
- certified birth card (issued by the Clark County Health District or another health district)
For proof of immunizations, you must have records indicating that your child has had, or has at least started, this series of immunizations:
- 5 DPT Shots
- 4 Polio Shots
- 2 MMR Shots
- 2 Hepatitis A Shots
- 3 Hepatitis B Shots
- 2 Chickenpox (Varicella) Shots
If your child is enrolling from another school not in the Clark County School District, please bring the student's most recent report card and withdrawal papers from the previous school.
If you have any questions, please call the school office at 702-799-1402. Our office hours are from 6:30 AM until 3:00 PM. We are happy to answer any questions you may have and we look forward to working with you and your child.
*Withdrawals and Registrations must be done before 1:30 PM! Thank You!